Dear customers, we would like to inform you that according the new health protocols from Ministry of Tourism and Ministry of Health against Covid-19 we have taken all necessary health measures for you and your family safety during your stay at House Maro.
The health measures are:
- All cleaning products are certified for use against Covid-19.
- Check-in and Check-out take place in the following hours.
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00.
- Entrance and visit to our accommodation unit is forbidden for non residents
- During your stay at House Maro, cleaning staff is not allowed to enter in your room for cleaning or changing sheets – towels. All necessary cleaning equipment is available for use by every customer. Also, clean sheets, pillowcases and towels are available to our customers and delivered in a sealed package.
- In our accommodation there is a fully equipped first aid kit with all the necessary first aid products (e.g. disposable gloves, disposable masks, antiseptic wipes,)
- During arrival, clients must declare with a signed record to a logbook that all family are in good condition and healthy.
- During the departure, our clients must also declare with a signed record to a logbook that all family depart in good condition and healthy.
- For the purposes of public health protection this logbook is kept as a record for communication purposes in case of a Covid-19 incident.